6-Inches Distance Rule in Bahria University
Management of Bahria University have announced that :
- There should be the distance of atleast 6-inches between the male and female students while standing or sitting together.
- The students of Bahria University are not allowed to touch the opposite sexes in the Universities premises.
- This rule is applied only in the boundaries of Bahria University.
- This rule is made for the month of Ramadan only to prevent the Non-religious activities.
- There are mixed reactions of the students of Bahria University on this notice issued by Management.
- Some religious and extremist students have spoken in the favour of the decision of Management.
- There is a large amount of students who are against this rule on the name of Modernism.
- The students have given ridiculous reactions on social media.