Biology Gujranwala Board Past Papers for Intermediate Part One Download here
Why should students solve BISE Gujranwala Class 11 Past Papers?
- To get familiar with the pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
- To learn new ways of managing speed and accuracy in the examination.
- To brush up their knowledge.
- To know the important topics and chapters
- To know the timely repeated questions asked in annual exams
- To know about often repeated MCQs
- To boost up their stamina and to build confidence to attempt annual exams
- 1. All the questions are compulsory.
- 2. The questions paper consists of 29 questions divided into 4 sections A, B, C, and D.
- All the questions are compulsory but have a choice.
- The objective question paper consists of 17 questions divided into 4 choices A, B, C, and D.
- Section I of subjective paper comprises of 3 each have 12 short questions of 2 marks each. Section II comprises of 5 questions. Each question has a and b part of 4 marks each total of 8 marks of each long question.
- There is an overall internal choice of 4 short questions in each part and a choice of 2 long questions in Section II.
2016 Biology Past Papers
2010 Biology Past Papers