10th Class Subject Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Paper
The past papers of Pak studies 10th class of last 10 years are available in our website. The past papers of objective type and subjective type for both Urdu and English medium students are separately installed. The students of 10th class read these papers in just one click. Preparing for examinations through taking aid from past papers is tried and successful formula of getting high marks in BISE Lahore Board. Considering how can we assist the students in preparations of examinations, we have accumulated past papers of all subjects for matriculations students under one platform of our website.
10th Class Pak Studies Past Papers (Previous Years)
- 2020 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2019 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2018 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2017 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2016 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2015 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2014 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2012 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2011 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2010 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2009 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2006 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
- 2004 Pak Studies Lahore Board Past Papers
Every Pakistani student, specifically a matriculation student of 9th or 10th class must have heard that if you prepare for your examinations for BISE Lahore board from past papers then you will definitely score high. It is perfectly true because of many reasons such as:
· You will understand pattern of BISE Lahore examinations thoroughly
· Division of marking for questions could be better understood
· By learning from past papers of last five years of any subject, 90% marks are guaranteed
· You will be able to skim through your entire syllabus by learning from past papers
· Easy preparations scheduling based on past papers
· Each and every important topic will be learnt
· The manner of questions will be understood
· You will have confidence to attempt annual examinations
· Past papers are great source of practice for BISE Lahore Board examinations
· Inverse Questions will not confuse you anymore
Predominantly, doing preparations for compulsory subjects like Pak studies from past papers can be extremely helpful. Although, the subject of Pak studies is consisted of objective type and subjective paper in boards similar to all other subjects, but it is difficult to attempt as it is consisted of historical events and requires memorizing dates of historical events and occasions.
Specifically in the objective type paper of Pak studies, the questions are mostly taken from within the chapters and students tend to miss those dates during reading. Learning from past papers will make you learn all the missed content that you thought was unimportant. The competition in education system of Pakistan is on rise today than it was ever before. Evidently, it puts an immense pressure on students to secure good marks so that they can be able to get admissions in top colleges.
The preparations of 10th class BISE Lahore Board Examinations done through past papers will put that burden off from shoulders of students because success is rest assured if the students pledge their time dedicatedly in learning from past papers. They will certainly have edge over those who have not prepared from past papers. Each year hundreds and thousands of private and public candidates appear in BISE Lahore examinations. The Board assures a certain level of difficulty being applied in its matriculation examinations to ensure that the passing students of matriculations match the international academic capability of the same level.